FAIRS AND EXIBITIONS (15)
SHERATON BUCHAREST is owned by Romanian legal entity GRAND PLAZA HOTEL S.A.
Below you can find information that explains how we collect personal data in fairs and exhibitions.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following personal data as a result of our legitimate interest: name and surname, email address, telephone number.
The personal data mentioned above come from:
– the data you filled out in the form on our stand;
– of the business cards you left in our stand;
– from the data you have made available to the event organizer and which we received as a result of the visit you made to our stand.
WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect the above data for the following purposes:
– To be able to personalize your offers as a result of your direct request;
– Optionally, with your written consent: to send you direct marketing messages and other communications about the products and services offered by Shearon Hotel;
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
All this information is required to prepare customized offers.
We do not sell your data to other entities. Data is stored on our servers for 36 months, and then deleted automatically.
In order to send you newsletters, we use a dedicated IT platform that performs the e-mail service exclusively.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is not sent abroad in any form.
We can keep you abreast of our offers, if you give us your consent. If you have accepted, you may opt out of receiving any offers from us at any time, through a simple unsubscribing process.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION, DATA RECTIFICATION AND COMPLAINTS
We ensure that all of your rights are observed and that your personal information is fully protected. They are kept secure in our systems so that no unauthorized person can access them.
You have the right to request us:
- Access to your personal data stored in our IT systems;
- Correcting or deleting your personal data;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Your opposition towards processing your personal data;
- If you have given your consent in order to process your personal data, you may at any time, withdraw that consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of your data based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
You must submit a request. If you wish to send us your request electronically, it must be sent to us from an email address existing in our IT systems.
The contact details of the Department dealing with personal data protection are: DPO@SHERATONBUCHAREST.COM
You have the right to complain to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. This is the authorized body you can address to if you feel that your requests have not been resolved pursuant to the legislation. More information can be found at the following address: http://www.dataprotection.ro/?page=contact
VALIDITY OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This version of the Notification is effective from May 2018 and will be updated if new legal requirements arise.